The Sims 4
The Sims 4 is the fourth installment in The Sims franchise.
Like the previous games in the series, The Sims 4 focuses on creating and controlling a neighborhood of virtual people, called "Sims". The Sims 4 boasts an overhauled and intuitive Create a Sim, updated building tools, and deeper, more complex Sims through the addition of emotions and new traits.
More about The Sims 4
The Sims 4 was released in North America on September 2, 2014, and in other places worldwide shortly thereafter for PC. A Mac version of the game was announced at the same time but a release date was not specified until early 2015. It was released on February 17, 2015, several months after the PC version. Console versions of The Sims 4 were released on November 17, for Xbox One and PlayStation 4.
How to download and install The Sims 4 on your mobile?
- Download The Sims 4 apk file by clicking the download button below.
- If you are downloading the file from PC then, connect your device to the computer.
- Copy TheSims4.apk file to your phone/tablet.
- Open the file, You will get a pop up box saying "For security your phone is set to block installation of apps obtained from unknown sources"
- Click on settings.
- Allow installation for The Sims 4.
- It will take few minutes to install.
- You will see The Sims 4 icon on your phone.
- Open the game, It will download obb and data files and game will start after downloading.